Pre-Procedure Information

What We Are

We are an outpatient surgical and procedural facility.

Who We Are

We are wholly or partially owned by physicians who desired to provide a safe and comfortable medical facility that would provide efficient and effective services to patients.

Your Rights As A Patient

You have the right to choose the provider and the facility for your health care services. You will not be treated differently by your physician if you obtain health care services at another facility.

Your Choice

Your physician does not have ownership in this facility. You have the right to know this, so if you want to know, please ask. The list of owners is also posted in our lobby. Please discuss with your surgeon your questions or concerns, if you may want to have your procedure at an alternative health care facility.


All the physicians and anesthetists have been credentialed according to regulations and standards. Information is available upon request.

Patient Grievance

If patients have complaints or concerns regarding care at our facility, they are encouraged to let the manager know. If further review is indicated, patients are urged to fill out a grievance form available upon request at the front desk. Contact information for the Center Manager, the State, and Medicare are available below.

Advance Directives

If you have an advance directive or living will and a medical emergency arises, a surgery center will transfer you to the closest hospital. A surgery center will not follow do not resuscitate requests. Please discuss with your physician if you have questions. A hospital will make decisions about following any advance directive or living will or a request to not resuscitate should your heart stop or if you should stop breathing. You have a right to have your living will or advance directive information present in our medical record and to be informed of the facility’s policy prior to the procedure. State information and forms to prepare an advance directive or living will, if you decide to have one, can be found at the following web site: 

Please let us know if you have a complaint or concern by asking for the Administrator.

Consumer Complaints

Consumer Complaints can also be made at state and federal offices: